Well the new patch is out what do you guys think?
- Now a Massive unit.
- Range increased from 2 to 3.
- Research Warp Gate research time increased from 140 to 160.
- Sentry train time decreased from 42 to 37.
- Warp Gate unit train times remain unchanged.
Pylon power radius has been decreased from 7.5 to 6.5.
- Salvage resource return reduced from 100% to 75%.
- Cost changed from 150/150 to 200/100.
- Thor now has 200 max energy, and starts with 50 energy.
- 250mm Strike Cannons now cost 150 energy to use (cooldown removed).
- Speed decreased from 2.5 to 2.25.
- Root time decreased from 12 to 6.
Fixed an issue where Ghosts could not quickly EMP the same location.
Fixed an issue that allowed players to stack air units when issuing a queued stop command before the units reached the end of their patrol point.
Fixed an issue where unplugging your USB headset while another player was talking to you could cause a crash.
Fixed an issue where the APM statistic could be artificially increased.
Fixed an issue where 3D unit portraits were not animating smoothly at slow game speeds.
Fixed an issue where, when viewing a replay, no text message was displayed when a player left a game.
The Taiwanese hotkey to display/hide the game UI while in Observer mode now works correctly.
Protoss needs to play defensively on 1 base now I guess, especially vs Terran. Not a total fan of it, but i like no more 4gating pvp and the faster sentries. IM probably going to go 1 gate robo in PvP PvT.
|Guglielmo Carraro // GugLi|
Posted 2 years ago: Wed, 11 May 2011 11:26:52 +0100
|North Am||May 24||China|
|CPH Wolv||16||-||3||EYES ON|
|More results ...|