Since the Dutch CS:S scene is pretty quiet lately, I thought I'd post a recruitment application over here to increase my chances of finding a team.
I've pretty much copied my previous topic and changed a few things.
- 20 years old.
- Rifler. Can AWP up to a very decent standard aswell.
- Dutch, can speak English though.
- Active. I have 14 hours of gametime each week, which I can spend in the evenings between 7 and 10 (GMT). I usually do exceed the number of hours a week though.
- I don't rage. I just don't.
- Nice guy and mature.
- I've played CS since 2002. First 2 years were non-steam. Started playing CS:S since 2008 and am playing competetively since 2009.
- Lanable. I have a car and drivers license. I originally wrote this on a Dutch forum while referring to Dutch LANs. Not sure if I'm able to LAN overseas (UK).
- Nice guys.
- Mature. Preferably aged 18+.
- Please don't fold/leave after a week or month when things don't go as you want them to go.
- I prefer an excisting team, one which is already pretty well estabilished and not likely to fold in a week's time. I am not prepared to start a new team, unless I really feel it has potential to do good.
I've played 2 seasons of 1st division in the benelux, once with eXalted and once with RoaringRhinos.
Interbreed/zealot, eXalted, RoaringRhinos/MOD.Rhinos, iN7-eSports, win.rar, aVenue eSports.
Lanscape 16, FoM 14.0, The Party 10 (4th).
I think I've gone over almost everything, but might have missed something. For further information, please add me at steam.
Thanks for taking the time to read,
PS: I play LoL aswell, summoner name: Xel0z.
Posted 10 months ago: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:13:48 +0100
|North Am||May 24||China|
|More results ...|