Another serious discussion for you guys as I'm bored to fucking death of reading about CS:Global Offensive LAG PROBLEMS? and oldschool players looking for teams in CS:GO as if the fact they played to a half decent level 6 years ago matters two shits.
The Reggie Clemons Case Review
For those who aren't up to speed on this long, drawn out affair (it's been going on for 19 years) you can read a pretty informative article here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/21/death-penalty-trial-reggie-clemons
- Black dude in America been on death row for 19 years has one final chance to avoid the death penalty.
- Arrested for double murder alongside three friends. One of them has been executed already, one is currently serving a life sentence after being granted a death penalty reprieve and one was white so got away with it (WeeeHeeee USA).
- He admitted to raping one of the girls but 24 hours later retracted his admission, saying it was beaten out of him by the same police officers found guilty of beating another suspect just a day before him.
- All evidence seems to come from allegations of the co-accused/1 dodgy eye witness report, no tangible links between Reggie and the murdered girls.
- Initial trial was riddled with inconsistencies and ill-practice (selection of jury was later described as "unconstitutional" and prosecution practices frowned upon.
So. What are people's thoughts on this? Should he be granted a reprieve/parole or should he be executed. And a much broader question: How many of you actually support the death penalty and why?
|Michael Mcghee // Rickeh|
Posted 9 months ago: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:49:10 +0100
|CPH Wolv||7||-||16||Anexis e|
|CPH Wolv||16||-||3||EYES ON|
|More results ...|