Following our transition to CS:GO we as a team have decided we want to step things up a notch and start to, or at least try to, compete in the higher end of the competitive scene. Due to work commitments we've had to let two players go, and are therefore looking to replace these gaps.
Current line-up: Sparky, Gigga, IV, +2
What are we looking for from you?
- Have experience in CS:S/ 1.6.
- Be mature, 18+ and keen to adapt and convert fully to CS:GO.
- Have a good grasp of the england language and ideally be from the UK.
- Be able to walk the dinosaur.
What can we provide?
- Stable support from a slowly expanding organisation.
- An environment where players are keen to develop and improve.
- Live orchestral music every evening courtesy of Gigga.
I'm not too keen on slapping a skill on our current line-up as we are adapting to the game and learning the mechanics. As it stands we are looking for two players who will be attending i47 and are able to commit 2/3 hours a day from Sunday - Thursday.
Our goal isn't to be the very best like no one ever was, but to at least hold our own against some of the best teams in the scene.
Interested in joining us? Add me on steam: silentsparkle, or post on www.euphoria-gaming.net
|Thomas Joy // Sparkyuk|
Posted 8 months ago: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 23:26:00 +0100
|North Am||May 24||China|
|CPH Wolv||16||-||3||EYES ON|
|More results ...|