Just pasting a link to a remake of nuke. It's more or less CSS nuke, but with a few small changes to try balance out the map.
- Clipping from roof removed for roof grenades.
- Added back steps and vent.
- Vents are walkable now.
- Window door on the lower bombsite is the GO door instead of the CSS door.
- Toxic/Flame door added to the site.
- Ramp room boxes have been shuffled about to be more like CSS.
- It is possible to stand on Electric box in radio room.
- Generators removed from T lobby.
- The lamp above squeaky door is more like the 1.6 ledge.
- Hut window is accessible with a crouch jump as are the windows under ladder.
I've only played with the the mapping software for a day, and this is the combination of my efforts. I've never really mapped before, so I expect a few bugs, but so far I've not really come across anything.
Here's the link!
<edit> Made the windows in lower and outside more transparent, sorry for uploading it a third time!</edit>
also, thanks to Soul from nibleservers for giving me a free server to test the map out on!
|Mark O // reddy|
Posted 9 months ago: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 15:57:23 +0100
|Dark Pas||1||-||2||CPH Wolv|
|More results ...|