It's almost there - but it still feels like in beta, so I wanted to start a discussion what you think the game needs to be PEEFECT... IMO its fun to play now but to be a game I would take seriously and love, this is what I think is needed:
Extremely needed changes:
- The new recoil settings by j3di (http://www.cadred.org/Forums/Thread/184215
Highly needed changes:
- Movement improvements, lighter feel on character and less jump penalty to be able to strafe smoothly around and also bhop (with commands to turn that off in competitive play like zblock did in css)
- Balance on weapons, make the AK and M4 the superior weapons again instead of guns like p90.
- Money system from CSS.
- Reduce fog settings and mat_process to be able to see more (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXyH0_JqxbI&feature=plcp
- Running animations less spastic
- More FPS commands
- WASDA fix
Medium needed changes:
- Make competitive scoreboard with removed MVP, S/K, and score. (could always use GUI anyway)
- Re-design some of the gun models, specially the mp7 and the hegrenade.. They look like a joke.
- New AK sound similar to 1.6
- More chilled ingame sounds, it's way too easy to hear everyone from miles away.
- More relaxing death animation when getting killed... The way it feels is just like a mess, as if someone jumps out of your screen and the HS sound... (but fine when killing others)
- Silencer (not really necessary but could be nice)
- Remove blur on AWP also re-design the AWP to be longer and bigger, not a rip-off team fortress sniper)
If all of these gets implemented this game would be huge... I mean I already get goosebumps thinking about how the game would feel competitively if they add these. Or at least 40% of them.
Posted 7 months ago: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 23:23:55 +0100
|North Am||May 24||China|
|More results ...|